For those who have moved....

Which probably encompasses everyone at some point or another. How long did it take you to clean the new house? I worked on one bathroom today for about an hour before I had to head home to put kids in bed but I am almost finished with it I suppose but there are two more bathroom and 9 more room. I am hoping to knock it all out tomorrow. We will see.

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 11:48 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I recat it for ya :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Just give me or lasombra BA and ask it again.... LOL
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I am such an idiot I can't believe that i put this here. Oh well that is how tired I am and how used to this category I am. Please recat.
    Melbornj

Comment by Melbornj (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• the new house isn't clean? I usually dont clean the new house..... never thought of it before and we move a lot!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• Sometimes it's cheaper to hire a cleaning crew only because cleaning heavily is so hard on the hands especially the bathrooms and oven. Since you started already then you'll just have to continue but I've done it a step at a time over a point of a month to get to the point that at the last minute it's just a simple clean up.  Wear gloves.

Now the yard is another matter. It's hard work. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2010