Has anyone read Conversations With God, by Neale Donald Walsh?

He has written several books. All of which are amazing! He has really inspired me. I was wondering if anyone else has read his stuff? And what you thought about it.

circle_of_life

Asked by circle_of_life at 11:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Nope.,...but you have made me curious. I will have to look into that author and book.

I am currently in spiritual counseling with my pastor and just feel "lost and alone" right now. But, Fr. Jim is a huge help and I think in time I will find my way back to God.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 11:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• They are wonderful books and I would reccomend them to anybody. Regardless of religion. I hope you find your way back, Maureen. God loves you! God IS love!
    circle_of_life

Comment by circle_of_life (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Oct. 6, 2010

• I read one of them, and to be honest, it didn't ring true for me. Now, mind you, I'm very open-minded especially about personal beliefs, but without going into a lot of detail, I just ending the book feeling pretty confused and unconvinced. I guess I'm an open-minded skeptic? Can that work? LOL But I have had a lot of other people say that they really love them, so I'm sure they're at least worth a read for anyone interested.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have the book but I never got very far in reading it, maybe I'll try getting into it again.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I tried reading years ago and didn't get into it. But this time, I really enjoyed it. It confirmed so many of my beliefs for one thing. And clarified some questions I had. I just want to share the joy of it, lol!
    circle_of_life

Comment by circle_of_life (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I haven't, but I'd like to. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Bandgeek, judging by your replies that I've read, I think you might like these books :)
    circle_of_life

Comment by circle_of_life (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2010