what do you love about your home business?

I am looking to supplement my income and then hopefully make it my career. What home businesses do you ladies do? I will only consider something legit that's exciting. My friend is involved with a great company and is doing really well. I love their products and would love to sell them but I worry about the market!

orangetattoo

Asked by orangetattoo at 11:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Money & Work

• I am with Ameriplan! I love the fact that it's "resesion proof". That is, that I don't sell products that people really don't need. When money gets tight the first thing to go is the extras... The candles, cookware and makeup... But you NEED affordable healthcare! That's where I come in! On average people are able to save 40%-60%+ off thier healthcare needs with our programs. I personally use and save with them. I also love that I don't have to worry about this economy taking my company under. We are 16 years old and DEBT FREE!!!

I would love to tell you more! But then I'll get deleted for being an ad... So I'll send you a message!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I love my business because it gives me freedom. I work the hours I want and take as many days off as I like to be with my kids. That great part is while I am out and about, I still share my product with others. I love to help others become healthier and make money too. I make a very good income and it grows every week. I love talking about it, creating new friends along the way. And so many other things, and I do not have to sell it. There are 8 ways of earning income in this biz. Feel free to visit my profile page to learn a bit more. You can email me or contact me anytime.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• My husband and I have our home business through YTB. It is absolutly amazing and have been blessed by the opportunity to join the business while it is still in its growing stages. No matter how much the economy has been affected lately travel is steadily rising. When my hubby gets laid off in the winter from hi regular job we have no worries because of YTB. Not only do we get commissions from our travel and the travel of others from our online booking site we get discounted and free travel as well which is fun to have because we hardly ever traveled before we had our business. Now we make money, help others, and are enjoying life to the fullest. Good luck on your search.
    CheerTravelMom

Answer by CheerTravelMom at 4:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I love that I can decide to work and make money when I feel like it. The opportunity to have Cash in my hands Daily if I so choose to have it. The fact that I'm not restricted to earning a income 1 or 2 ways. I love the fact that I don't have to recruit or have home parties to earn. I love that my business has allowed me the opportunity to build my business based on my strengths and skills. My business has allowed me to connect with others with the same goals as I have. That I'm not obligated to maintain a monthly quota or attend mandatory meetings.

If you choose to connect with me and find out more about what I do, do not hesitate to contact me.
    phillymommie

Answer by phillymommie at 4:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I LOVE how fun it is and the great money I make. that's what I love about Tupperware. If you haven't considered the Tupperware opportunity you should. You can find info at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca. Good luck on your search.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 4:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I'm with a reputable company thats been in business for 23 years and listed with the BBB.
    Right now you can joine for $1 until the end of the month!
    I love this company because it's helped me get all the toxins out of my house! I don't actually sell their products, I simply refer other people to this great company and they pay me to do it!
    There is no new money out of my budget, as I was already purchasing these items elsewhere! I simply switched stores!
    Checkout my profile!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 5:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• My in-home preschool: I love it because I really enjoy working with kids, and 4 year olds are the best! I have worked really hard to prepare an environment in which they can be independent (they can reach the toys, they know how to properly use materials and the right way to clean up) and plan activities to facilitate their exploration and curiosity. :) It is so cool to see them discover things "on their own" and to watch them grow.

My sewing/illustration business: It's a GREAT creative outlet... I love illustrating, and craft shows give me a great thrill. Seeing people face-to-face and watching them ooh and ahh over the things I make (then buy them and take them home) is really exciting!
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 7:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I am an Independent Consultant with Tastefully Simple and I love it! How could I complain about a company that pays me to party,, make new friends, and EAT! We do in home Taste testing parties where our customers can try before they buy. Even with the economy the way it is, I am still getting bookings like crazy! Our products are great tasting and easy to make. (all of them take 2 ingredients or less to make something great tasting!)

Please check out my site at www.tastefullysimple.com/web/jzandecki and let me know if you have any questions.
    jennzcandles

Answer by jennzcandles at 8:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I have researched many networking companies, been part of 2 others before I found the 2 that I do now. I love them. Each offers amazing compensation plans - amazing healthy products that you can be proud to promote. I also have a video on my page that you can watch to see if this type of business would be for you. I love to share information - visit my page, ask questions,,,, Each product has changed my life through health and financial prosperity.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Hello Friend,
    I love my home business because it's making me healthy and saving me money! I also have a great support team helping you build your home biz.. If you want a home biz that will make your whole family healthy? Check out my profile if you want a healthy family! Watch the video..:0) 2 free enrollments or more with a support team of moms helping eachother..

Have a great weekend! ~Jen~
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2008