I'm sorry MIL I was a snob. It was the hormones.

I just had my second baby. A dashing boy. >-< My PIL are great we told them the day before I was having a c-section the next day (they live out of town 6hrs away) and left that same night to be there for us. Well after I had baby I was a total snob to her. I really think it was the hormones, and then the c-section. I hated the experience.So we are visiting them in a xouple of weeks so I'm gonna get her a card to apologize and a gift. What should I get her?

ednaamelia

Asked by ednaamelia at 12:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• who is not a snob after being cut open like a ham...???
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Look at halmark they have great grandma gifts and MIL gifts. Something personalized says Im sorry very well.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:15 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I feel horrible. She came bearing gifts for my daughter. And called several dozen times asking what we needed for my son and finally decided to get him a play pen when we wouldn't give her an answer. Then when I told her we had one at my moms and I had no place to put it in the apartment she went and exchanged it for a swing which we did need. And they stayed the whole week and helped with my daughter and the new baby. She even cleaned my.whole house before leaving. And I was a rude snob.:( so what should I get her?
    ednaamelia

Comment by ednaamelia (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• flowers and a sweet message on the card apologizing should be enough!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• INk, I swear to heaven I am roflmao!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Large bouquet of flowers (I found that two dozen long stemmed roses do the trick for ANY mother-in-law you like), a heart-felt card with a sweet message from you. Treat her like it's Mother's Day, but double the efforts. Let her know that it wasn't you being snobby toward her; that it was the leftover hormones going through your system. I'm sure she knows how you are normally and accepts your sincere apology.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• little flowerI would get her some flowers and a card.and then when you go to visit,maybe take her out for lunch.They sound like wonderful in-laws.You are a lucky lady. : )

bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 12:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2010