deteming the sex

i go for the down syn test next wed i will be 13weeks and the doc told me there is a chance that maybe they will be able to tell me the sex of the baby... is that possible that early??? i thought u had to wait till you were further along

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 12:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• actually i just asked this question today at my ultrasound...i am 19 & 1/2 weeks...and its a boy!
    anywhoo...the ultrasound tech said most of the time u can get a good view at about 16 weeks but as soon as 12 weeks sometimes if it is a boy...that is the "chance" that your doctor is referring to im sure...good luck and ongradulations...
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 1:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I always heard it was around 24 weeks (I found out I was having a boy at 20 weeks) But, hey... worth a shot :)
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 1:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2010