How ugly or handsome is the man youuuu live with???in your eyes since those r the eyes that matter only. My live in is quite unattractive. just being honest.

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 12:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• He is SEXY!!!!!
    mom23girls541

Answer by mom23girls541 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My man is S E X Y..... and hes 19 yrs older than I am! Hes always making me jealous. He just seems to attract young girls. Drives me crazy. And no hes not rich or famous just blessed that he ages gracefully.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 12:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• WOW THEN YOUUU AREEE LUCKYYYY! I WISH I WERE YOUUU....:)
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 12:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My man is super handsome. He's put on some weight over the past year and I know he hates it, but he's still sexy to me.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If I had to say what others would rate him, I would say they would give him about 7.5. So pretty attractive by most accounts. However, I do not care what they think. All that matters is how I see him, & to me, he is the most attractive man I have ever known. Of course part of that is how attractive he is on the outside, but most importantly, how he is as a man, which that alone is the most attractive thing about him. It certainly is nice though that he is easy on the eyes
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• mine may seem unattractive to others but to me he is the sexiest man ever!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I never had a "live in". I had a husband. He was average looking. Looks are NOT important.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• well if its alllll they got, they need a little good looks or die alone.lol.
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• MINE THINKS HIS THE DAMN HOT SHIT SO I DONT BOOST UP HIS EGO ...HIS A GOOD LOOKING GUY BUT HIS BIG HEAD TAKES A WAY A LOT
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• my husbandis average i guess but to me he is the most beautiful creature on the planet :)
    kimmi85035

Answer by kimmi85035 at 12:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2010