How many of you moms have dogs?

How many of you moms out there have dogs? Who are either SAHM's, or WAHM's, or are moms who are at home a lot, and have a family dog?

I just recently rescued a wonderful dog, and went on here to find a group specifically for dog lovers. I did find ONE, but it was full of, well, a very large generation gap!

So, I went ahead and MADE a group, that was more geared towards moms who still have kids at home and who have a family pet!

Please join today and help me learn more about how to make this the best experience ever for my kids! It has an advice forum, a main forum, a tips forum - I could use all the help I can get!

Just go to www.cafemom.com/group/doggiestyle - it even has a cute name LOL

Thanks and I hope to learn a lot here soon from you ladies!

MadaMHannaH

Asked by MadaMHannaH at 12:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pets

• I am living with my cousin, and she has 2 dogs, I have one...and she has a cat...so it is a busy--and at times muddy household!
    mamatrip

Answer by mamatrip at 1:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• LoL yea it's the MUD I am not liking... I guess I didn't realize how often dogs had to go outside to pee! Haha! It's ok though. Our backyard isn't fenced yet but as soon as it is - in the next few months - it'll be easier 'cuz I won't have to stand outside holding the leash for him to go!
    MadaMHannaH

Comment by MadaMHannaH (original poster) at 1:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have 4 dogs and 2 cats. But my stepdaughters don't live with us but love the dogs when they come to visit. Yes you will love it when the yard is fenced, I just open the door and let mine go out to run around and in the summer the patio door is open all the time so they can go in and out as they please. And I have heavy duty mats and rugs all around the patio door to help with the mud. Keep an old towel by the door too for super rainy days, you will find you need it. Your group sounds really nice :)
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Your group is not showing up at all, I put the addy in and it says there is no such group
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm a SAHM with an almost three year old boy and an almost 2 year old husky/shepherd mix. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:34 AM on Oct. 7, 2010