how to loose weight

i have always been bad about looseing weight the only time i do loose weight is when im preg.. lol i need to find some things to do to help me ( that i can do at home) i have 2 small kids and i babyset one so all day i am with 3 kids under2....I dont want to walk outside b/c i have a very small baby and i dont want her to get sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• your baby wont get sick if you walk outside, its good for her! I low carb, it works well for me.
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 11:36 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I would recommend our Green Tea Plus. A diet supplement to help you lose weight and control your appetite. Promotes energy and supports normal blood sugar levels all day long safely and naturally. All natural herbal, botanical and mineral formula. Ephedrine Free! Green Tea Plus contains a proprietary blend of thermogenic nutrients which, along with proper diet and exercise, will temporarily boost your metabolism and increase your energy throughout the day.What is thermogenesis? Thermogenesis is the natural process of creating heat…like when you exercise you create heat, and heat converts fat to energy. This formula, along with exercise, will temporarily turn up you body’s thermostat to burn calories. http://www.myseriesse.com/amontague
    onestopboutique

Answer by onestopboutique at 8:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Exercise & eat right. Whatever you do, commit to it even on days you feel tired, grumpy or sore. It gets easier & better each day.

Combine resistance & fat burning cardio. Consider your fitness level, listen to your body. Don't overdo it at first or you won't be able to maintain it.

Keep track of what you eat, every bite, measure or weigh servings. Drink at least 8 glasses of water. Don't eat too little, don't skip meals. No less than 1200 calories a day & a good multivitamin. If you can, eat 3 small meals & 2 or 3 healthy snacks a day to keep up energy & help keep you from eating everything in sight at night.

Take your measurements and weigh in weekly. Keep track.

Find support. A workout buddy, online group, email buddy, for days when you feel like skipping or cheating.

Do aerobics at naptime, that's what I do. You just have to decide & make that commitment to yourself.

Good luck :)
    MRiverson

Answer by MRiverson at 3:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• The reason you lose weight while pregnant is probably because your stomach is compressed and you feel full much faster, well I am taking a capsule that fills my stomach up partially before Ieat without side effects or drugs,it may work for you, pm me
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2008