Looking Forward to Halloween? If so why?

For me, I can't wait. My son is super into Super Why and he doesn't know it yet but mommy scored him a Super Why costume. I can't wait to see his face.

FuzNet

Asked by FuzNet at 1:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love love love Halloween!! Just a fun day to dress up, act a little out of character, and get candy! hehe My daughter looks forward to it each year!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• yes i have a 5week old and she is my first and i got her a cute little pink poddle costume and where going to the inlaws for a party she is going to look so cute i cant wait
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 1:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i am because im excited to see my 3 y/o's face when she sees all that candy. lol
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 2:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• What is Super Why? Yes, it's my favorite holiday because it's the best time to commune with the dead.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Nah not this year. The hubby is deployed so im not celebrating. Im just gonna chill and watch movies all night!
    HeatherM2010

Answer by HeatherM2010 at 2:34 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• YES!! It will be my daughter's first trick or treat. The very first, she was only 4 months and last year, we dressed up and answered the door. This year will be her official first trick or treat and our costumes are awesome. I can't wait!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Super Why is a Television show on PBS. The main charter is Super Why, who together with his friends the Super Readers help solve problems by "looking in books." It aims to teach the very basics of reading to 2-5 year olds. Such as letter identification and letter sounds. It also stresses reading comprehension as the story they jump into often as the same solution as solution to problem hey originally looked in the book for.
    FuzNet

Comment by FuzNet (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Nope. Not my favourite time of year and my kids are only two, they don't really get it.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2010