tattoo

what kind of tattoo would you get and would you want one from kat

dutchcanadain

Asked by dutchcanadain at 1:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Health

• I'd love a tattoo from Kat....hell, I'd love to just have Kat period!!! My next ink is going to be a horse silhouette, in honor of my riding instructor who was killed by a drunk driver.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i would let kat ink me up in a heart beat oh i love her work...and i want so many thing ...i got only 6 now =( with many more to come
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I second SarahLeeMorgan's reply, I'd LOVE to have Kat too!! lol!! Since she s the queen of portraits and I don't really care for them, I don't know if I'd have her tat me though.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:35 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i have 2 a butterfly and one for my bff who passed away and idk who kat is so no
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 1:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i'm think get of getting a dutch girl and dutch boy on my shoulder
    dutchcanadain

Comment by dutchcanadain (original poster) at 1:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Kat's okay but not my type of shop
    Nicole T.

Answer by Nicole T. at 1:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Kat's the Queen of Portrait Ink so I'd love to have her do a portrait of my daughter and granddaughter.
    Jennifer W.

Answer by Jennifer W. at 1:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have the cutest one on my foot. My own creation. 5 butterflies starting from my ankle down to just b4 my toes. The 2 on my ankle are facing eachother and represents me and my SO has the color of Our birthstone(baby blue) and 3 more going down my foot each one the color of each of our kids birthstone. and I have 3 more and will get more and I only go to one tatoo shop. Sacred heart in GA Love love love them!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 1:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i sure would and i would get a pic of my son on my shoulder
    amy203

Answer by amy203 at 3:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I want a tat. I made a deal with myself that I would get my tattoo once I got down to my weight goal. I want to get a pixie or fairy, something along those lines.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 4:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2010