I didnt go in to labor on my own with my 1st child do anyone think i well my second or might go early?

with my 1st girl they had to put me in to labor and i had her on my due date. And with her i didnt feel like i do now my back just kills me and my belly had been getting hard every time i do something i'm about at 33 weeks and it feels like i could go but the doctor said she is happy in there but i feel diff. Can anyone help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I hope your not ready yet. My 2nd child was born 6 wks early he had to stay in the nicu for a week he was 5lbs 6oz when I got to bring him home he was only 4lbs 9oz But he is the one who decided when it was time not the DR good luck.....
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 12:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• For my first pregnancy my water broke but I never had contractions of my own, She had to be induced. My second was the opposite, I had contractions that I found very bearable to the point I went shopping instead of letting them admit me, they had to break my water. With my third my water broke and I started having contractions, but those stopped after I took a shower, again I had to be induced. This time I guess we'll just see. SO I guess to answer your question this is one of those that every pregnancy is different and yes you can go into labor on your own even if you didn't last time. It's common to go overdue with your first born, may happen again, may not. Good luck
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 2:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Oh also, I went into preterm labor with my second at 7 months preggo, if in doubt go to L&D and have them check you out.
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 2:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• if you feel different, be vigilant. i had the same thing. i felt differnet. the baby dropped at like 5 mos. i kept telling everyone that he was comign early and no one paid me any attention. he did and he died twice before he finally got out of that nicu. i'm not saying this will happen to you, but be well aware of your body and make sure your doctor is willing ot discuss adn soothe your fears.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 1:00 AM on Jul. 4, 2008