What would you do? adult content

If you caught your daughter or son having sex in your house?

Just Curious!

TwannaB.

Asked by TwannaB. at 1:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Anybody being honest here would have to start with the screaming and yelling - come on, we're moms and these are our kids! but I'd hope that I could then sit down and have a good conversation on protecting themselves, making sure they're really ready for their relationship to be this serious, etc., Then I'd probably ground my child for a month or two and, if it was my daughter, enroll her in a convent boarding school or, if it was my son, send him off to military school. Okay, maybe not that....
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Hmmmm......not really sure. My guess is that I would tell them to get dressed and come downstairs to have a conversation.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• After the shock wore off, I'd sit down with BOTH parties and have a nice long talk.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 6:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Inquire as to whether they were using protection.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• The first thing I would probably do is say "What the Hell" and then say we're gonna talk about this and I'll be back in 10, you both need to be dressed, and then leave the room. I wouldn't yell or freak out on them, but I'd definitely talk about the risks again about having sex and making sure they are using protection. Although I don't know really how I'd feel about them doing it my house, I'm kind of torn on that part.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Probably yell and scream. Not the best thing to do, but its the truth
    thelooneybinmom

Answer by thelooneybinmom at 2:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i would flip out at first than i would have an adult talk with the both of them
    amy203

Answer by amy203 at 3:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Honest answer? I'd ask right then and there if they were using protection, and toss them a condom if they weren't. Then I'd let them finish (or stop) and then have a talk with them about respecting one's home. (And protected sex, if I had to give them a condom.)
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 3:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Come unglued!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• So...how woould that happen? I mean....do you not keep track of what your son is doing?
    I would be really unhappy.
    Thank goodness my kids are grown up.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2010