I should know this already, but I don't so go ahead and bash. But please answer the question!

Okay, I have had sore breasts for 6 days now. AF is not due until the 4th of Nov. Do you think they are sore because of ovulation or pregnancy? They are not sore from an over-zealous husband, in case you were going to comment on that...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• could be any
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Your nipples would be sore too if you were pregnant. I could barely let the water in the shower hit them b/c they hurt so bad. Its prob just pms
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Since you're mid-cycle, I'd say from ovulation but the baby would implant right around now. Wait for you period to tell for sure. Sometimes our bodies just go wacky with hormones and my boobs will hurt for no reason at all, lol.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 12:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• my breasts and nipples are always sore for about 2 weeks before my period. when i was pregnant though, they were not sore until after i found out. i don't think your nipples only get sore when you're pregnant either.
    Anonymous

• Could be your pregnant,,,or just PMSing...You will find out eventually,,,Good luck on that

Answer by louise2 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• My boobs were never sore for my period until I had a miscarriage and since my 25th birthday they get sore at ovulation and last until the day after I start my period. So maybe if this is new to you it is your body changing.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Just wait and see!! Baby dust to you! Well, if you want it.
    HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 10:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2008