if your man is ever gone for long periods of time, do you ever

sleep in his clothes?

DF has been gone for 3 weeks. I sleep in his shirts because they smell like him. It helps me sleep a little better

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 2:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Aw :( I probably would do that if my DH was ever gone for that long....luckily he never is....and likely won't ever be..... I'd be OK..my kids would go batty.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• yup sure do. in fact (i know this is gonna sound weird) but sometimes i actually even wear his deoderant. i miss my hubby lots!
    HeatherM2010

Answer by HeatherM2010 at 2:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• nope...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I never experienced my husband being away from 3 weeks. No comments.
    Geisha28

Answer by Geisha28 at 2:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• He's never gone unless you count the 12+ hours everyday he's gone to work. But I wear his clothes around the house everyday. Its mostly because I don't want to buy myself clothes to lounge in when I can wear his that he has plenty of.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i sure do and i sleep on his side of the bed
    amy203

Answer by amy203 at 3:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Mine's been gone almost 3 months now and I've never put on his clothes but sometimes I smell his soap or cologne. Occasionally I sleep on his side of the bed but I've been sleeping on mine for almost a decade so I can't get very comfortable on is side. Maybe if he were (God forbid) gone forever I might sleep in his clothes. Of course I think I would have to lose another 10 lbs to fit his clothes though.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 4:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I used to. Especially when I was pregnant with dd.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 4:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• That is so sweet! My DH travels for work a lot and I guess I'm just used to it. I haven't even thought to.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 6:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2010