FInding a JOb

all you ladies are so smart and have amazing ideas I’m looking for a job in the long run I want to go back to school for criminal justice and do something with Homicide. I have wanted to do something in Homicide since I was 9 YES 9 Does anyone have any ideas on jobs I can apply for? Or where to find jobs to apply?

MamaAlderman_2

Asked by MamaAlderman_2 at 2:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Police officer, forensic scientist, criminal lawyer-all involved with homicide investigations in one form or another.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• The jobs you could do in that field you would need your degree already. Go back to school then apply at your local law enforcement agency.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• You should try the police station in your city for job listings. Good Luck!!!!
    TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 9:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If you don't have your degree yet you'll no doubt have to start somewhere else unless you can get a job at the police station doing clerical work. Try the local newspaper and online job boards. Try national job boards like Monster, Yahoo, and Indeed. Start a LinkedIn profile, join groups and start networking. Try the temp agencies for help.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2010