CONTINUATION ON ANOTHER QUESTION...

so one question was what was the 1st thing your SO or DH or BF said to you.....now my question is what was the 1st thing you said to your SO or DH or BF????

mines said: i love your eyes but hate your attitude...and i said: too damn bad i hate my eyes and love my attitude...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 2:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• He asked me, "do you like stuff?" I said, "yeah, I like stuff." We still joke about it, I think it was a line from the Simpson's or something. My DH's is kind of a dork...LOL
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I didn't immediately respond......when I finally found my voice (after making him stand there awkwardly for a good 30 seconds), I said with a little giggle "thank you, that is so sweet....are you drunk?" He want' & to this day he still thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 4:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I can t remember. :-(
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Mine said, "Can I go to the market with you?" I said, "Sure, hop in." We've been together ever since. Oh, that was thirty years ago! WOW imagine that...and I remembered! LOL
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 5:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2010