Cat or dog?

I used to want a dog, but not now that I have 2 cats who ruin my house. Dogs are worse, unless properly trained, though

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 2:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pets

• I like dogs when they are someone else's lol. I think cats are far better to take care of. They are more ideal for inside the house. They don't stink like dogs. OMG there is nothing worse than wet dog smell and dog's breath. They usually shed worse, they cost more to feed and have more shots at the vets, they have to be let out of the house to go to the bathroom, some breeds have to have frequent haircuts that cost a bunch, the barking can be annoying, they can't usually get adequate exercise in the house alone and you have to worry about them tracking in mud from outside to name a few. Cats generally leave you alone if they don't like you, unlike dogs who will bite you if they don't like you. Cats don't attack humans unless provoked unlike some dogs that will attack humans for no reason whatsoever. Finally, there are far more ugly dogs than there are cats!!!! :-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Dog :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i prefer dogs
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have a dog and a cat. I prefer dogs. BUT they need more care. Someone to let them in and out and walk them. BUT cats have a litter box that needs cleaned. I think if you NEED to feel more needed and loved, dogs are the answer. BUT I really don't think I answered your question......
    Katherine R.

Answer by Katherine R. at 7:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Have both but prefer dogs
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• NONE HATE ANIMALS
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 3:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2010