PIOG what do I do?

*PIOG*
I mailed in my voter registration information a few weeks ago. I was just looking up my poll location, and it says I'm not registered to vote! Neither is my DH. Also, I voted in the last election so how can that be? Does anyone know what I should do. I have been following the candidates very closely and am very excited about voting ! HELP!

VictinaG

Asked by VictinaG at 12:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• O.o

Did you guys move to another county since the last election? That's what happened to me. I can't vote in my current county but I'm still registered in my other county. I know you're technically not supposed to do that, but I'm going to vote any way I can.

If you haven't moved...that's really weird. You should call your county board of elections and ask them what's up!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• nope I'm still in the county! i don't get it , last time i got a voter registration card.. did nayone else get one of those this time?
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Did you mail it in before Oct.6 postmark? I mailed mine in Oct. 1st and just got my new voters registration card in the mail 2 days ago. Maybe give it more time. Did you move or change your licences within the last 4 years?

Anonymous

• call your local voter registration office...
    here, once you are registered, you are registered for life, unless you move, and have to fill out a change of address....
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2008