Why cant people except that some people are introverts and not extroverts and prefer to be anon?

I see all the time on here the anomosity against people who are anon. Some people are introverts and without the anon probably wouldn't post. It's wonderful for you who are extroverts that have no problem speaking your mind to someones face but some people just don't have it in them. Why can't you except this?
I know some people do it to be rude, or it's personal but give people a brake, especially when you talk about the points in the posts that you don't like but won't pay attention to the positive.
If you are an in the face kinda person why cant you except people that are not?

perksmom

Asked by perksmom at 12:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I always answer anon weather I agree with the OP or not. I do it because I am a private person and this answers board is too public and frankly I don't want strangers PMing on my comments or trying to be friends , or worse yet trying to convert me. If one wants to bash anon, who cares, it's their problem, not yours. Today I am posting non-anon lol, just to be a geek  lol

FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 12:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Being anon is someones right and have no problem with the overall idea. However, I dont agree with anon bashing. It is not right and if someone feels the need to put someone else down then they should either move on or "show their face"
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Im talking about those ppl with smartass answers to letimate questions. Its not fair and seems weak to bash someone and not show who you are.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Most ,,I didn't say all,,Most ANONYMOUS Q's ask stupid Q's,,,,That just my point of view on it

Answer by louise2 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Anonymous people don't bother me...it's the people that ABUSE the button that piss me off. I don't like the bitches that say very mean and cruel things just because they're afraid to show their faces. But people that ask embarrassing questions or give good answers anonymously are okay in my book =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I wanted to say this b/c I mostly post anon b/c I am an introvert. I never say mean or hateful things b/c that is not the kind of person I am. I look at situations in different ways and can almost always see their point of view. Yet their are some ppl on here that post often and are very rude to anon no matter what. It has made me seriously consider either not posting or deleting my cm page b/c I dont like negetivity.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 2:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2008