Dandruff

*sigh* I've tried all the otc shampoos. How can I get rid of it???? It doesn't itch, my scalp isn't red but yet when I rake my head with a brush(for lack of better words) I have major precipitation.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Health

• Try any shampoo with tea tree oil or clary sage in it. They are usually organic ones and very good for treating dandruff. Paul Mitchell makes a tea tree oil dandruff shampoo.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:22 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I just went to the dermatologist for extremly itchy scalp. I tried all the otc shampoos and nothing did the trick. She [rescribed a shampoo and said I probably have a fungus on my scalp that would not be cured by head and shoulders. Try the dr
    littlemd

Answer by littlemd at 5:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Try putting some vinegar into some water like 1 cup into 1 gallon water I don't know a measurement I just dump and then use that as your rinse
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I say go to the doc!
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 8:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2010