Is there work at home job that I can do?

I would like job that fits me were I can do data entry or typing. I don't have land phone so customer service is out of the question. No selling tried that didn't work out well. I need something is base upon typing / coping /pasting info or email representative something that I can do. I am willing to learn too. Please help thank you

moon980

Asked by moon980 at 4:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I don't actually work from home but here are two companies I deal with at home here on my computer when I get online. Swagbucks and Sendearnings. I use swagbucks as my search engine and get rewarded every now and then. I use sendearnings to print my coupons and to get paid to read emails. These are not get rich quick AND it does take some time to build up money and/or giftcards. I personally have cashed out with both companies. They are easy to deal with.

MoMofTWOkiddos

Answer by MoMofTWOkiddos at 8:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I tried data entry online and got scammed,they would'nt even give me back my money or answer my emails.So recently I got introduced to this company that sells wickless candles.The concept of selling is not for me.I don't like to beg,harrass,or bother people to get them to buy something from me; so I was pretty skeptic about it. I've never been in directsales of any kind before neither. But I started researching and falling in love with the products,so i decided to give it a shot. It was low risk,so I went ahead.Right now I'm still so surprised how it all turned out.The product sells it self,people love it. All i have to do is show it,let people smell the wonderfull fragances and they're sold! I like that ! I don't act as a sales person,I enjoy sharing the products,the opportunity,it's been very gratifing.For more info please visit my website http://www.lovemyscent.scentsy.us
    enimzaj

Answer by enimzaj at 8:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• You like data entry or typing such as writing? these are sites with jobs listings. Please do your research regarding any interest you may have on the companies. Dont give your personal information such as SSN out until you know for sure. Internet net work is tricky. Not always a scam...alot of people claim its a scam when its not for them or they had to actually work. So do your own research and you decide.Here are a few sites. WHAM, Elance, Odesk, About.com, there are more so if you need more give me a shout. Good luck!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 8:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• look at the job page on this site, kgb and chacha are on there and they are really good. www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Before you start with any online jobs. You should check it out at bbb.org. If you don't mind doing surveys. Try Bigspot.com

TwannaB.

Answer by TwannaB. at 9:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Do you know how to write? Have you thought of freelance writing. PM if you would like details.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have a fabulous new opportunity for you. Please check out my jourmal post from today and PM me with questions. I will pay your jump start fee to get you going.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If you want to start making money online, I have some places you should check out, they are all free and you don't have to sell anything! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• thank you so much for all your responses that i will try them wish me luck I just need a little extra cash
    moon980

Comment by moon980 (original poster) at 4:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2010