What quality do you love the most about your husband or SO?

What is the one quality that stand out above the rest in your husband or SO? For me, it is the fact that he still opens the car door and tell's me how much he loves me; even after thirty years! That leaves me speechless!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 4:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think I can name just one! He is so caring, so selfless, so understanding, so sweet. He brings me flowers for no reason, even when he is underway he makes sure I have fresh flowers. He write me love letters telling me how much he loves me, how his life is complete with me in it. He goes out of his way to make sure that the things that I need or want are available to me. He treats my DD as if she were his own. He never makes me feel stupid or below him. He truly values me. He is amazing in every sense of the word.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 4:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• That he loves me when I don't love myself. That he makes me laugh. Forgives me my gumpy- and stubbornness. Supports me in anything I want to do (If I said I would want to quit my job to become a professional sky diver he's say: Go ahead.)
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• His passion for everythng.
    nursesrock1980

Answer by nursesrock1980 at 6:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My husband has many qualities I love about him. However, his most admirable is his courage in how well he has dealt with his battle with terminal cancer.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 6:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• This is a hard one.... I guess I can't give just one answer. My dear husband, cooks, cleans, shops for food, cares for the 4 kids, and any others that happen to end up here. He is the most honest person I know. He will even tell you what you don't want to hear. (but need too)
    AND he works 40+ hours a week too. AND he loves me more than life itself , so he says :) We have been together over 21 years, I wouldn't trade him for the world!
    Katherine R.

Answer by Katherine R. at 7:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My husband is supportive in ways I never imagined. He is one of the most caring people I have ever met. He is generous, and loving. I am proud every day that he is my husband. He works 40 - 60 hrs every week, but still comes home every day smiling. He can feel horrible or be in a bad mood, and he never takes it out on me or my son!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Whenever we talk about compromising with or about something, he ends up compromising more to keep me happy.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• How he loves to be around me.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 9:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2010