What gets rid of pee smell and dog odor?

When people walk in my home, the smell can be overpowering at times with dog odor or pee smell. It can overwhelm you! Any thing to use besides Febree? It works for a hour but then its back again!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 4:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pets

• Try Wee Cleaner, it works great

http://www.weecleaner.com/
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I use white vinegar,water, and tree tea oil for my floors.I have laminate floors in the livingroom and diningroom and cork in the kitchen,hall,and back room.My boys wear belly bands so I don't have to worry about the piddling on the furniture.the girls use piddle pads that are washable.You may have to get your furniture cleaned with a steam cleaner if they are allowed on it,or after getting it cleaned cover the furniture with old sheets.The sheets can be removed when company comes.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• What are piddle pads? Where can I buy them? We only have a Wal-Mart and K-Mart here. No speciality Dog stores. Thanks for all the information...
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 6:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2010