Are there really husbands who do stupid things like they do in the sitcoms?

I'm thinking of Everybody loves Raymond, King of Queens, Still standing and so forth ...
Can you share a funny episode of your private sitcom at home with us?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 5:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• No. Those shows are so over the top in order to compete with reality shows. The story line is always far fetched and at the end of 20 minutes everyone is so happy, so not like my husband or anyone's husband.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My dh just come home yesterday to tell me about one of his techs. The guy's wife is ready to have her baby...he goes out and spends $2700 at a strip club! I felt really bad for her, but I had to laugh because I never knew a man could THAT stupid!
    cmorbeauty

Answer by cmorbeauty at 8:11 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I was telling my bf today that he could have his own sitcom!
    nursesrock1980

Answer by nursesrock1980 at 6:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• No. We don't even watch sitcoms anymore. Gimme the crime drama with the adult rated humor (read: not slap-stick, no college/high school humor; humor that makes you think a little).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2010