Any ideas

I've been talking to this guy for a little while now I really like him. I wanted to do something nice for him/surprise him any ideas?

lovelypisces

Asked by lovelypisces at 5:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• WHat does he like? Hobbies, does he collect anything, what s he into. Any pets? Need mor information. Thanks!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 6:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• dependant on what he was into.. maybe you could take him to a game that he likes, take him out for a picnic? go out to the beach, cook him a nice cooked meal with anice bottle of red and some nice candles. the world is your oyster.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 7:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Well he's a vegetarian, like football n like raspberries. I would like to do a dinner but don't know any vegetarian recipes. I can't afford to go to any sports game n he likes clothes
    lovelypisces

Comment by lovelypisces (original poster) at 8:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• As far as clothes not good unless you are in a relationship, I know how it is about the cost of sports events so I see your point there. Now a dinner will work. There are plenty of websites that have veg. meals that you can prepare that are not only not expensive but also not time consuming as well and elegant. If he talks a lot about his favorite teem then find out when the next game is on. I don't know if you like football and can sit through the entire thing but maybe watch the game with him and the dinner.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 9:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• make him dinner and surprise him with it.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 9:36 AM on Oct. 7, 2010