HAve you ever kissed your best friend (male or female)? How did it effect your relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Actually he wasn't my best friend but we are very good friends and Wow....He is a very good kisser. I just loved the sensuality of his lips and wanted to kiss them for a while so one day I did. I made sure that when I did we were in a public setting - just in case. Good thing I did because he immediately got stimulated which was something I thought was very possible because I he had told me prior and on several occasions that he was attracted to me sexually. Anyway, the only thing that changed was he comments on the kiss and other possibilities more often then in the past. But it is alright because other than that we are still the same.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yeah when I was younger I had this guy as my best friend. Like 4 years after we met we end up kissing then a few weeks went by and we had sex. We are friend but not like before. He had feelings for me and I started getting feelings for him. It was a mess now we are friends just not best friends. I miss that friendship we used to have.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 8:13 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I kissed my best friend about ten and a half years ago. It totally changed our relationship. We are now happily married with two children of our own. He has since told me that he wanted to kiss me for a long time, but he was too afraid about how I would react and that he's glad I took that chance because he's not sure that he would ever have worked up the courage to do it.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i kissed my best friend he was the coolest guy and then we did the mistake of having sex he feel in love with me i didn't feel the same and we haven't been friends since then over all not worth it his friendship was way better
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yea when I was 15, & It changed everything.... I knew how he felt before, How he'd felt since we were like 12, but... Idk. I loved him to death... But somehow that kiss changed everything. In the end I lost him as my best friend. I called him three months later to tell him I wasn't allowed to see him anymore. (I had a controlling boyfriend & he hated the thought that I was good friends with a guy... I was stupid & I let him do it.....Only to dump him a few months later.)

lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 6:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I can't say that I have, unless you count my husband. I kissed him (or rather, he kissed me) in a dream of mine before we hooked up. I thought about it every day until the day we got together. That was over six years ago and we're still good.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• nope
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 9:16 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Yes and it ruin our friendship
    conweis

Answer by conweis at 12:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2010