A good book/site for common baby illness?

I am a first time mom of a 8mo old... My son has so many minor common illnesses and I don't know the signs of any of them. Does anyone know of a good web site and /or book to use as a reference?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 8:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Kids' Health

• When I was a first time mom, I liked Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care because of all the practical information he gave.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Try this Symptom Guide or go to your library and you find lots of books that can help you. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I like the AAP "Caring for Your Baby and Young Child"- we got a copy from our insurance agent when we had DD 1, and I like to go to it to see the developmental stages and common illnesses, ways to handle them, etc.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2010