Is posting to your own question like giving a self-bump?

since we're not able to bump our own questions?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 8:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No you have to bump the question to get it bumped. It only works like that in groups.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If I understand your question correctly, I think the answer is "no". Answering a question is not the same thing as a bump, so if you answer your own question, it doesn't have any effect at all that I know of.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Since we are given credits for it then I guess it's something like that. But I also think we should be given a credit or two for closing them since it takes up time to read responses. JMO
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• No, we don't.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• No it is not.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Putting "bump" in the replies does not in any way bump a question - the only way to bump a ? is to hit the bump button. Bugs me to no end when I see people put nothing but "bump" as a reply, it does nothing but take up space and make a person think she has more real replies than she does.
    Anonymous