Creating a health routine for myself and my family?

How can I create a better routine so I have time to ...
shower, do my hair/make-up, exercise and eat

also how can I be sure to create a schedule that gives my 8 mo old 30-45 mins to spoon feed himself 3 times daily on top of his 5 bottles?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Health

• wow your 8 month old feeds himself? that is awesome!
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 8:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I would just give your baby a little extra meal time, at dinner, lunch, breakfast, etc, when you are sitting at the table with him. As for the rest, try waking up just a little bit earlier than baby normally does. And exercise when baby is napping. HTH
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Trial and error :) What worked for me was to not be so rigidly scheduled. Instead of excercising, I took the kids for walks and played with them. I didn't put on makeup usually, and I showered and got dressed when they were napping. At 8 months old, I'd give him finger foods sitting in a high chair while I was cooking dinner, or and then let him spoon feed himself when I was having my meals. Do you live near your mom, or another family member? Do you have other moms for support? I think that is really important.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2010