Getting Pregnant after tubal?

I had my tubes tied 3 years ago. And don't want anymore children. I was wondering if any of you have become pregnant after a tubal? Just wondering.

ihearvoices

Asked by ihearvoices at 12:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Health

• I"m waiting on the answer to that now. I'm currently 6 days late and I had my tubes tied in 2006.
    Anonymous

• I have heard of women that only have the tubes tied can become pregnant. In fact...I know someone that it happened to with her 4th...after 5 years. She freaked out. They can get untied or grow back together. You should contact your OB/GYN and ask the question about how many different procedures are there for tubes.. tied, cut, burnt.......
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2008