Okay Fess Up Ladies Whats Your Most embarassing Period Story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Health

• When I was in sixth grade, I leaked onto my pants. I didn't notice until two girls started pointing and laughing at me. NOT fun, especially because almost none of them had their periods yet, so they thought I was some sort of freak. Luckily I learned how to use tampons =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• LOL....ok when I was in the 4th grade I hadent had a period and I told my teacher (a man) that I needed to go to the bathroom...he was an ass and told me that I could wait the 5 min till recess...I sat back down and felt that "rush" and went back up and told him I think I needed to go to the nurse and again he said NO....when I went back to my seat my friend told me that I had bleed on my seat...she gave me her jacket to ty around my waist and I ran to the nurses office....I was removed from his class...by the request of my parents!
    Anonymous

• ^^ =O I was in 4th grade when I started mine too! I remember the very first day I started...I saw blood in my panties that morning, but I figured it was nothing. Later that day, we were going to art class, and I told my teacher that I thought I'd started my period. She rushed me to the office and they called my mom and she brought some pads. Everyone in class thought I was weird or sick or something because I showed up for art class late. *sigh* I was so young.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I was at my cousin's wedding. I was around 14 or 15 and it leaked all over my dress! I was hiding in the bathroom while my mom washed my dress in the sink and my aunt went to walgreens to get a hand dryer to dry it. I was soooooooooooooooo embarrassed!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I started my period in 6th and I was in gym and I told my friend and asked her if she had a pad she said no I have a tampon well no one sat me down to teach me how to use them. Well i went in and put it in there but left the cardboard on it to i didnt know you puch the tampon in and take the cardboard out. Well I went back to gym and it hurt well any ways it fell out on the floor I was so embarrassed my friend told me
    Anonymous

• I got mine in 6th grade, the morning before a basketball game. Well all my mom would give me were some big pads that didn't fit right. Later that day when I was running down the court I could see my mom up in the stands laughing about something. When the game was over she told me that she could see the pad through my shorts moving back & forth with every step. She also told me she was laughing & talking about it with one of her friends that was sitting next to her.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 5:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• When I was 14 my mom had to take my brother to the hospital & of course I had to go w/ her. Their was a convinence store down the street 7 I asked her If i could have some $ to walk down for a drink. (Afew hrs earlier I had had soem pains but didnt think they were cramps). when i had gotten to the store i asked for someone 2 let me into the bathroom. Well I went to the bathroom in the back & the man had to stand there because it was in the employ area. I came out CRYING becuz I had gotten my period. Then I had 2 ask him 2 let me use the phone & i had to tell him i had gotten my period. I was actually so freaked i ASKED HIM if there was anything i could have like a pad. GOSH was i embarassed!!
    Anonymous

• Starting my period 4 the first time was the worst. My mom never told me about anything. I was at home (thank God) and started bleeding. I screamed hysterically for my mother to come and when she came in I told her I was gushing blood and to call 911 cause I thought I was dying! She laughed, told me I was fine, threw a pad at me and shut the door. Some mothers suck! Please tell your daughters about their periods before they find out the "hard" way!
    Anonymous