HOW LONG A DAY IS TOO LONG A DAY ON LINE?

TELL ME HONESTLY. HOW MANY HOURS A DAY OR MINS OR WHAT EVER YOU ARE ON LINE.

PLEASE BE HONEST.
AND NOOOOOOOOOOOO BASHING !!!!!!!!!!!!

friends4me

Asked by friends4me at 11:23 PM on Jul. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh crud, I guess it's four. But, it's like a good sedative and upper at the same time: I take it four times a day and it keeps me even and happy! I am off today. If I work, then it's probably two. Then I have less time and plenty of people to talk to. It is really my social life right now and I am lucky to have morning coffee, lunch, late afternoon and after supper conversation. I really do get alot done too: menu planning, shopping for necessities, vacation planning, job searching. Honestly, I should cut it to two hours when I am off and one hour when I am not. I might work on that!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 1:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I'm just learning the computer, i had no kids last night got on at 10:30 look up at clock and it was 4:00 am I was shocked how fast the time went by.
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 12:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• if I got all my errands done, the house is clean, supper is planned or started and the kids aren't being ignored or sat in front of the TV I don't worry about it. Somedays I'm here 15 mins...other days I could be on a total throughout the whole day..3-5 hrs.Weekends I'm not here at all unless DH is on a trip and kids are in bed. It just depends, everyday is different.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I work from home so a lot of what I do is on my computer. While I'm working on documents, my website or other business things I usually have up cafemom, facebook, ebay, etc. Maybe 8 hrs a day or so. Depending if I have outside meetings, appointments, errands, etc.
    handsomebabyj

Answer by handsomebabyj at 7:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• i spend tons of time online.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:57 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I ONLY ASK THIS CAUSE MY HUBBY AND FATHER ACT LIKE I AM COMMITING A CRIME BY BEING ON LINE. MY DISHES GET DONE AND MY LAUNDRY TOO FOOD IS ON TABLE AND ALL WHAT MORE THEY WANT. THING IS THEY JUST DON'T LIKE THAT I NOT SITTING THERE WAITING TO DO STUFF FOR THEM THAT THEY CAN DO FOR THEM SELVES!!!!
    friends4me

Answer by friends4me at 12:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2008