Hilarious.....What is YOUR biggest fear???

Funny story.

So My Mom and I were sitting around with my cousins and my Aunt and we were talking about our biggest fears. My Mom said she was afraid to raise the blinds and look out the windows at night for fear there would be someone standing there looking back at her, One of my cousins said her biggest fear was large bodies of water (cruises/scubadiving), I said how I was afraid of Spiders etc.....Ok so then my Aunt starts talking (PICTURE Cloris Leachman/ No joke) and tells us that her biggest fear is to be in the middle of her Mammogram and all of the sudden the power goes out and there is no backup generator. LOL It lightened the mood needless to say!!!!

GoJoMom2448

Asked by GoJoMom2448 at 8:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol, I have the same fear as your mom!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• LMAO... stuck in a mammogram machine... that is scary!
    I bet your aunt is a trip! :D
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 9:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Now that's funny!!! I will think of that now when I go for mine,lol....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• LMAO! OMG She is hilarious. We all think she's Cloris Leachmans twin. She even looks like her!
    GoJoMom2448

Comment by GoJoMom2448 (original poster) at 9:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My biggest fear right now is losing our oldest son! He go's for surgery tomorrow!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• That is hysterical!
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 9:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I'm sorry Darla....I will say a prayer for your Son and for the Dr's to have steady hands and clear thoughts. :)
    GoJoMom2448

Comment by GoJoMom2448 (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• my biggest fear is my husband dying before i do - icould never live without him - seriously!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 9:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• LMAO!! Poor Cloris! I would never have thought of that in a million years. I am afraid of 2 things, tornados and dark water, the kind that you can't see through. The funny thing is, I grew up on the Gulf of Mexico, where there is always dark water and I've been through some pretty serious hurricanes (category 4). I swam, sailed, and fished in it, but my heart would always go pitter patter when I had to walk across a pier that kind of sagged into it at high tide. Is that from horror movies or what?
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have two biggest fears and they are because of my mom, love ya mom. One is bridges, I hate them if it is a big bridge with lots of water underneath I am screaming. My mom hid under her seat screaming while we went over the Mackinac bridge on vacation.
    Second, is balls being thrown at me, yes you read it right. My mom took a softball to the face when I was a kid and I can still see the gushing blood. Needless to say I am not a great person to play catch with.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 9:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2010