I'm so depressed!

I feel like all I want to do is please my husband and all I get in return is rejection and hurt! I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel like crying! What should I do?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 9:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to him. Find out what's making him tick the way he is. After you two talk and figure things out, I'm sure it will start making sense and you'll be happy again. Communication is key to everything in a relationship.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• You need to talk to him, because its not going to change until you do. Hopefully he just doesn't realize that he is doing that. But you also have to prepared to hear some mean things too. Good luck!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• you should sit down and talk with your husband and tell him your feelings - comunication is the key to a successful marriage - if you can't work out things togther, maybe you could try marriage counseling if you think your marriage is worth saving - good luck!!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2010