Secrete Shopper Questions.

Has any one ever done this? How does it work? Do you have to invest any money in it? How do you go about becoming one? Is it worth the time? Is there anything else you could add about it?

Sarasmoonflower

Asked by Sarasmoonflower at 9:13 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes I have done quite a bit of research on this. It works but you dont actually make any money at it unless your promoting it. The actual shopping jobs are scattered around in different places so you end up driving all your profits out that is IF you get paid. Often the stores will give you gift certificates for things you dont actually use. You spend all day on one in store survey that makes you 5 bucks. not a real good average. The promotion side is that you convince people to buy into (yes buy into..it will cost you anywhere from 5- 30 dollars to invest to receive a monthly store list - legit list but you have to purchase these lists monthly) so when you convince someone to buy into being a secret shopper you get a percentage, the company gets the rest. So its actually the promo that makes you money but its difficult as well. Good question & good research. Good luck!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I looked into this a long time ago. That was in the days before PayPal and they wanted a SSN entered online to begin. That soured me on the whole thing and I never went back.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I personally haven't heard anything great about it. I am a stay at home mom to my 3 year old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independent. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, inventory and most importantly, no risk! It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

We have been helping moms achieve financial and personal goals since 1999 and we are the largest group of moms working from home on the internet!

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would love to talk to you and give you more info so you can do the same!!

Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 1:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2010