WHY DO I ?

HI , WELL IM 23 AND MY LITTLE BOY TURNS 2 THE 25 TH OF OTOBER {THIS MONTH }
BUT THIS ISNT THE POBLEM . ABOUT 4 MOTHS AGO I REALY STARTET TO CONSIDER HAVING A SECOND BABY BUT MY HUBBY DONT WANT ANOTHOTER CHILD . AND KNOE THESE DAYS IM STARTING TO HAVE NIGHT MARES BEING PREGNANT AND STUFF WHAT SOULD I DO .

KABOUSIE

Asked by KABOUSIE at 9:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you avoid getting pregnant its ridiculous. raise the one you have. better yourself so you can help your son in life. at least your husbands being smart... take a spelling class because your son will need help eventually and he won't be able to ask you for it
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 9:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• DEAR MIRITROSE . TANK U FOR UR ANSWER BUT IM AFRIKAANS SPEAKING AND ALMOST NEVER NEED TO TYPE IN ENGLISH , AND YES I KNOW IF I ONLY HAVE ONE CHILD I WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE HIM MORE IN LIFE . AND JUST A REMINDER U ARE REALY RUDE AND I DONT NEED U TO LECTURE ME ABOUT MY SPELLING .
    THIS IS SUPOSE TO BE A PLACE FOR ADVICE NOT A PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO CRITIZE OTHERS .
    KABOUSIE

Comment by KABOUSIE (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• First off don't listen to Miritrose she obviously has her own issues that's why she has to pick on someone else. & for you >? .... If you really want another baby then i don't see a problem at all with it. I would just make sure you are mentally stable before having another. I am on my 3rd & i am so done after this one. lol Maybe your husband will come around. good luck

aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• HI AANGELMOMMIE03 THANK U YES IM MENTALLY STABLE I HAVE NEVER BEEN BETER AT THIS POINT MY BABY IS LOOKING FOR A PLAY MATE AND MY BROTHER 'S BABY GIRL IS ABOUT 4 MONTHS ALDER THEN MY BABY BUT WHEN THEY ARE TOGHETER THEY GET ALONG SO WELL AND PLAY LIKE MAD . AND WHEN ITS TIME FOR HER TO LEAVE HE CRIES AND WILL KEEP ON ASKING FOR A FRIEND . SO I THINK IT WOULD BE NICE FOR HIM TO HAVE A LITTLE SIS OR BRO AND I DONT WANT THE AGE TO BE LIKE 3 OR 4 YEARS CAUSE THEN THEY WILL FIGHT MORE THEN PLAY . WELL GOOD LUCK TOO U HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY
    KABOUSIE

Comment by KABOUSIE (original poster) at 10:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I would really try talking to your husband. DON'T get pregnant on purpose without his knowledge. Men have left women for that reason before (not to freak you out). That's a really bad way to go in a relationship.
    Give him some time. I know how you feel. I have the BURNING URGE for a baby NOW, but it's just not feasible right now, and my husband would NOT be happy if we got pregnant now. Our son just turned 2, also.
    Try to be patient, and talk to him about it. He'll probably come around eventually.
    In the meantime, try to find some other mommy friends with kids. It's great to have the support for you, and the kids will give some great interaction for your son.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• STOP YELLING typing in caps is the equivalent of yelling on the internet THANK YOU
    Anonymous

• Thank u all for great advice , sorry for typing in caps i dint realise . sorry u all .
    KABOUSIE

Comment by KABOUSIE (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Oct. 8, 2010