Could I be 20 weeks pregnant?

I had my period 8 weeks after my daughter was born but has since returned. Im breast feeding so this was not a concern for me. I know you can still get pregnant so Im on a mild dose of the pill AND use the pull out method. But last night I felt like a baby was moving inside me. I have not gained any weight and have had mild constipation and heart burn but nothing compared to my first pregnancy. So with all this in mind is it possible to be that pregnant and not know or is there a good chance I am just freaking myself out?

valeriejean29

Asked by valeriejean29 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You're probably not, but you can always take a test to be sure. My youngest is almost 1 and I've had regular periods for a while. There are still times I get "phantom flutters" but I know I'm not pregnant.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• take a test or call your ob
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I would take a test.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If you've had sex.. you could be pregnant. Take a test so you can be sure, either way :o) GL
    AMsMommy212

Answer by AMsMommy212 at 9:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• take a test or call your doc. lol good luck
    aangelmommie03

Answer by aangelmommie03 at 10:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• You could feel a baby earlier than 20 weeks, many feel (me included) as early as 12-14weeks if this isn't your first pregnancy. You know what to feel for since you have already been pregnant. So you maybe but the only way for you to know is to take a test and/or go to the Dr for a blood test and an ultrasound. If you have sex you will always have a possibility of pregnancy. Only 100% BC is abstinence.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 10:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Take a test immediately, it will put your mind at ease either way. Good luck!
    SDMama77

Answer by SDMama77 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Could just be gas. I know I get "phantom kicks" sometimes. If I thought they were all a baby, I'd have at least 3 kids by now! =)
    It's worth taking a test if you're still not sure, but it sounds like you're being responsible (just make sure you take the pill EVERY DAY!).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2010