Is it worth reporting someone on Myspace?

If/when Myspace ever gets around to doing anything, the site also allows people to have as many profiles as they want, so is it even worth it?

Even if they got that profile you reported banned or deleted, they'd just use another profile and carry on as though nothing happened, wouldn't they?

Do these sites really care or is it about keeping themselves off the lawsuit radar?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 9:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's really none of your business. Unless someone is harassing you, let it all go. It doesn't matter if someone has 75 accounts on there or if a kid underage has one. It's not your job to report all that. Only if you see real law breaking or real danger.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I don't think MySpace doesn't care, I know that they delete profiles, but I don't think there is anything they can really do about people just making up new ones. I had a profile a few years ago, and tired of it after a week or so. I use FB to communicate/share pics with the people I care about.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I thought myspace was dead? Who cares if people have multiple profiles. The only guy I reported was I guy who went in the chatrooms talking about having sex with little oys and it was gone three days later. It's not that they don't care, do you know how many people are on the internet? How can we reasonably expect someone to cover that much ground. And how is it a lawsuit?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Why would you care how many profiles ppl have?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• idk.... I would hope so..
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• @Scuba... for the most part I agree. They could always block the IP address its coming from, but nowadays its very easy to get around that particular barrier.
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 7:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Does it really matter? Why are you worrying about everyone elses' business. It sounds like you are seeking too much drama that is unnecessary.. Life is so much better and easier if you stay in front of your own mirror....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2010