What's it like having 3 kids?

Just curious what it is like w/3. My husband and I currently have 2 amazing little girls, and we are considering trying for a boy in the summer (and yes we are prepared for another girl) :)

mldj33

Asked by mldj33 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• After two it is like you may as well have a million. There is 1 kid and more than one kid...no other numbers. 3 kids was 2 kids ago for me, I have 5.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have 3, (13, 11, 2.5) and with my stepchildren (15, 13) we have 5 altogether. It's challenging at times, but it really is fun.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:02 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Some days it's nice and easy. Other days it's like a 3 ring circus. It all depends on the ages, stages and personalities of the kids.

Mine are 12, 11 on Sun., and 5. The older 2 usually get along really well - best of friends and worst enemies. The middle and youngest get on well with the middle teaching her baby brother how to read. The oldest and youngest are pretty much always at each other, or more, the youngest is always on his brother, who doesn't always just walk away. The best is when they are well rested and we are out doing something fun. The worst is getting everyone ready to leave for school by 7:30 am (and DH is at work by 5am.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I will find out in December..lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• well, I cant remember...LOL With 4 and soon to be 5, in Jan. I find it wonderful! All mine are pretty close together, so we can do alot of family orientated things that please everyone! Ages 7,4,3,1 and due in Jan. I love having alot of beautiful children!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have 3 boys (11, 6, & 4). I can honestly say that there is never a dull moment. There are times when it is tough but we all work together to work through the tougher time but we know how to have a lot of fun too. I do have to say that there is A LOT of love.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I can't imagine my life any other way. For us, having 3 was a great blessing.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I raised 3 girls and now started over with my son...I love how busy 3 kids made me, it was never a dull moment. they all have eachother and went through everything together. now that I have it easy with just the one young son of mine I look back and think "3 ring circus" they were all doing their own thing and they all have very different personalities
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have 3 boys and I feel like I am caught in a whirlwind!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• It's not easy at times but if they have the love they need great but keep in mind one of those little girls will be the middle child..mine are 14,12 and 7 usually the middle one feels left out the most. but it's not as hard as say having 5 or 6...
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2010