Did you ever sit in school and shake because you didn't get the answer......and

You were always thinking that you were not quick enough, or had a certain other issue, another underlying problem and it came out later, and you knew the staff, teachers, church and nurses all knew, but still the whole time you had to shake it off but couldn't, so ....
you learned... anyway. Somehow you learned.
How do you deal with it now.
Please don't answer this unless you are sure you are 100% agreeable or aware that what it felt like was like your situation, because I really want to know what to do when my children go into this. I know they will not communicate this, and they feel very pressured by all the standards in state run school facilities. Just be kind. COULD: YOU: DO: THAT: PLEASE:
Thank you God will reward those with a kind response to this and he knows the hearts intentions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in

• I never felt confident enough in my answers so I hesitate to volunteer, but eventually I just said screw it and volunteered answers whether they were right or not. I realized that I'm not perfect and no one expects me to be. That is why I am in school, to learn, not to be perfect.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 10:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• nope i was generally the first to answer
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2010