Questions about "Paid Surveys"

Has any one ever tried any? What is your opion of them? Are they just scams? Did they cost you to join or take a survay? Anything else you can add??

Sarasmoonflower

Asked by Sarasmoonflower at 10:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• I did this for a while during or just after college. They said I would be paid for each survey, but all the ones they sent me were the ones that entered me into a contest to win something. You'll put a lot more work into it than you'll get out of it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I tried doing surveys, but I found that they were a waste of time. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• These are a waste of time. If you visit my profile, there is a journal post that has some good sites on it to make some extra bucks. PM me if you have more questions :)
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i got a few good ones that i use on my website. and we tons of free money ideas too. like paid networking and such www.earningsinabasket.info
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• This questions is asked weekly, the General consensus is, They are a totaly Utter waste of time...yes, some pay, not much, some pay in products or points, and most need a CASH OUT value...they take forever to complete...
    A business of just about any variety if a better way to go for your time to dollar.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If you want to start making money online you will run across a lot of scams. However, there really are some legit companies out there, I have some places you should check out, they are all free and you don't have to sell anything! Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2010