Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

what kind of doctor should i go to?

first of all i have no insurance and secondly i still have lil itchy bumps all over me and ive been having really bad headaches. do i just go c my obgyn doctor ?

Answer Question

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:09 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Health

Level 13 (973 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • I'd go to a GP, not a gyn

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

  • If you have no insurance, maybe you should go to your county's public health department.

    Answer by Shanna84 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

  • whats a gp?

    Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

  • General Practitioner:)


    Answer by shanlaree at 10:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

  • I would try an urgent care place or county clinic. If you are willing to just pay out of pocket, find a general practitioner or someone in family practice.

    Answer by balagan_imma at 10:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

  • i would try an oatmeal bath first.
    i would drink lots of water and no caffeine too.
    try an internet search on your rash.

    Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.