Questions about MyPoints....

Has any one ever done this? Does it work? How long did it take? Was it worth it? Anything else you can add???

Sarasmoonflower

Asked by Sarasmoonflower at 10:13 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Huh?
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:15 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I used to. I answered enough surveys to get a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card. I didn't think it was really worth my time.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I used to do it. I've gotten gift cards for Target and CPK from there. It takes a while though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I do it, it's not really all that time consuming. All you do is open the email, click the button and click off again and move to the next item in your email. Now you don't get rich doing it. I usually end up with $50-$75 worth of gift cards in a years time. I save all my points for Christmas, so I cash them all in at once and use them for gifts. And when I buy stuff online, I just remember to do it through MyPoints and get the points for it. It's just one extra step for something that I am going to do anyways.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Wow I never did it. But i heard that is saves you a lot of money I have been ask to pay a dollar for them to send me the gift card never send the dollar and never got the card. Does it work you tell me
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have done it for about 4 years now and have received about $350 in gift cards. Just keep up with the paid emails and if you shop online, check their participating stores to get some extra points!
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 12:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• what is my points? what r u guys talking about, i want in lol
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• could someone send me a message explaining what it is and what i have to do to get points to get the gift cards and stuff
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010