what kind of answer ticks you off the most?

i hate the " i'm not a doctor" answer or "ask your doctor"...don't people think that maybe you already have..maybe you are just looking for someone that has went through something similar as you? errr..

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well there's a lot of them I hate.. lol

*Google it
    *Ask your doctor
    *Rude & nasty comments
    *People just trying to argue.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• *comfies*
    I give my opinion but on things like babies with fever I still tell em to call the doc... So I'm guilty :(
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I hate the neither in the Would you rather section, it's called WYR for a reason! I think it should be a given that if you're asking for medical advice you just want ppls opinons. Obviously we know they're not a doc, well they might be lol. But I do state my opinion and then just say follow up with your doc to be sure! :)
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 10:34 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• The ones that really irk me are the ones from people that didn't even really answer the question.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If I think something is serious enough, it would be foolish to give advice without saying, "however I would suggest you consult a physician".
    How do we know if you've gone or not? That goes both ways. Some people will post a question like,"I'm soaking 3 pads in an hour, what should I do?" I'm gonna say go to a doctor now!

I can't stand when people don't read the whole question before they accuse someone of something. They look so stupid.
    Or they think they have the person totally figured out by a simple question. I was amazed to see how many people answered she needs to keep her legs closed, or she shouldn't have kids, to a question posted, What would you think of a Woman with 3 kids pregnant and can't afford diapers. Turned out her husband died and he was the sole provider. Just crappy.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• The ones who answer a question that asks something specific like "When you do this, does this ever happen to you?" Then someone answers "I don't do that." Then don't answer!

Or the ones who answer "Who cares" Obviously you do if you took the time to answer, if you didn't care, you wouldn't have answered!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 10:59 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Answers that do nothing but serve as personal attacks or are merely posted to be rude or snippy. Answers that leave no room for other opinions, that intentionally invalidate other answers by trying to claim or imply they are the only ones who are correct... Answers where people aren't really answering the question, but just trying to get credit for it....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Oh, and the ones who only reply to call out the OP or previous answers, to accuse them of being rude or just looking for trouble when all they're doing is asking a question, and the person answering is the one causing trouble... ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• The ones that say something to the effect of:
    Are you trying to start drama? or You are asking that so you can bash the answers or Why do you care what we think

seriously? if you don't like the question don't answer it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2010