did anyone ever buy stuff from as seen on tv

im wondering if anyone ever buy stuff from as seen on tv.. there are some i would like to get... but.. are they good... will they last long time if i use them all the time...

tiggerneeyore

Asked by tiggerneeyore at 1:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I buy the seen on tv stuff at walgreens. I had read several websites that say the by phone ordering signs you up for extra stuff that they send you and charge you for that you have to return and or cancel your "membership" that you didn't even know you signed up for.

I've bought the Bender Ball through Ebay too. I liked it, got it for cheaper and it still came with the 2 DVDs I wanted.

at walgreens, I've bought the aqua globes for house plants, the peticure dog nail filer, Kelly Meyer's produce bags (I don't recommend those!) and Mighty Putty.

at Walgreens, you don't get the double your order though that most of those things offer if you call, but like I said, you don't the hassle of being charged for things you don't want.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i bought a couple as seen on tv thing. My fav was the betty crocker cake decorating kit (AMAZING!) I would recommend looking at reviews of the product on line before purchasing it. I almost bought a pasta n more but saw it got horrible reviews so i passed
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2008