How much candy do you let your child eat after they go trick or treating, and days after too?

Mommy2JoshNJake

Asked by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:38 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That night...as much as he wants. Then, limited to a few pieces a day after. He never finishes it though. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I limit my son to one or two pieces after he has had some food. He is only two though.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 10:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• a few pieces ..then a few the for the few days after. He usually forgets about it by the next week and i throw it all away
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Any unwanted candy can be donated to the food shelf...they will use it :)
    I let them have as much as they want the first night then after that 2 or 3 pieces
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• My kids are so picky, they only like plain chocolate. There are very few of those. Anything with nuts, crunchies, lollypops, etc.. they don't eat. I keep the bag for a few weeks, then I dump everything.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• the day they get a lot of candy and the day after they get a lot of candy, i let them eat whatever they want, then i throw it out.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Always let them pretty much eat what they wanted for a day or so. The novelty wore off after about the 3rd day. Always made sure they brushed their teeth though! Truthfully I probably ate as much as they did!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• that night...i let them have prolly 3 pieces...in days to follow...maybe 2 depending on what it is...my little girl loves gum
    donnaw2kids

Answer by donnaw2kids at 3:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I MONITOR THEIR CANDY LEVEL ON A DAILY BASIS AND WE DON'T GO TRICK OR TREATING I BUY A COUPLE OF BAGS OF CANDY AND CALL IT A DAY
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 10:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2010