how far has he gone!

my husband snuck outside while i was in bed and had a drink with a 19 year old female.how do i deal with that? how far has it gone?

kady40

Asked by kady40 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Nobody knows the answer to that question but him. The question I would want to have answered is why he felt he needed to do that in the first place.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:43 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• seems like you picked a doozy! I fel more blessed than ever right now!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• When i asked him if he left, he said i was hearing things and that i was crazy. I didnt see him with my own eyes but a friend told me!
    kady40

Comment by kady40 (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• i think he did it again last night!
    kady40

Comment by kady40 (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Sounds like cheating, whether or not he had sex with her.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If he is sneaking around on you now he is probably going to continue on, especially if you let him get away with it. You either stop the problem now or you just know that you live with a jerkoff. If he thinks you'll stay he will get worse. Fix it quick.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 10:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I have been told that he has been texting her for months. he seems to be more interested than her but she does come over to drink with him and has been said that "whisky makes her frisky"! so he bought a very large bottle of jack that happen to be half gone the next morning!
    kady40

Comment by kady40 (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• He's sneaking around and lying about it. He's not even man enough to face up to it. Throw him out in my opinion.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• WTF?! Seriously, out on his ass. Sneaking out to drink with an underage girl. Not only can he be arrested for providing alcohol to a minor, he is breaking your trust. Bad stuff - you have to think what you want to do with this now. Best wishes, sorry this happened. :(
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• If he hasn't gone all the way yet, that is certainly what it sounds like he's trying to do. Sorry :(
    skellams

Answer by skellams at 12:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2010