To Mothers of Twins...

My Aunt & Uncle are having twins, and I'm trying to figure out what to get them. What were the most useful things you got? Or what do you wish you would have gotten? I asked this earlier and most responses were an extra pair of hands, but I can't do that because they live in another state! Thanks!

kynziesmom

Asked by kynziesmom at 1:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• DIAPERS..DIAPERS AND MORE DIAPERS and wipes too.I spend $25 aweek on diapers and wipes.
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 1:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Lots of basics. onsies, and socks. Definately some diapers. One thing you absolutely need two of- baby swings.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 2:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Diapers and you could also get them a giftcard to a restaurant. We got a few and were able to get take out. That helped a lot.
    StaceeyL

Answer by StaceeyL at 3:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• will the mom be nursing? when my sister in law had twins i got her a nursing pillow built for twins. she loved it!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 8:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• The above posts gave some great ideas. Swings are definitely a mother's best friend. Also, my children loved the things that attached to the crib and played music and soothing rain and ocean noises. It can be a mobile or any thing that plays music.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2008