ugh! I can't get anything done right now!

We moved a week ago with our 9 1/2 mo old dd. She had had a little cold, but then it turned into a double ear infection last week. We've been living my parents house for about 9 days now. and dd just isn't adjusting very well at all. I don't know if its the move, or because she's been sick, or what. But she's sooo fussy and everytime I look like I might be leaving the room she just screams *even with dh!* She hasn't slept through the night once, and for the last 3 months she has been sleeping from 10-9 with no problems at all. I'm so tired and I don't have anything unpacked. I just don't know what I can do for her!! I try to cuddle her and keep hre close to me, but there's only so much you can do with a 20 lbs baby in your arms. and she HATES the sling. Ive been giving her meds for her ears. i just dont know what else to do!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just hold her and don't worry about the rest. She will soon be feeling better and then you can get your chores done.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:51 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I know its frustrating.. I think she was "easy" before and considered in the normal range now.. its common for infants to go through seperation anxiety at this age, she could be teething and yes, it could be the move and different surroundings but being sick and having a double ear infection could also very much be a good enough reason for her to be crabby -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2010