I got refered to as my husbands baby mama by his ex, how bad is that?

my husband keeps in touch with some of his ex girlfriends. we have had some problems with one even though she does not even live in the same state. and i got very mad over being refered to as that expecially since i have been married to him for a good while now and she new this. am i right to be upset?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Oct. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL..I would shrug it off...it sounds like she is jealous and maybe even a little bit of a botter woman. Have a laugh about it...you may very well be his baby mama..but he's your baby daddy and your HUSBAND...and she can be referred to as "just ain't shit" lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• well i really think she's full of jealousy, his ex is. she hates your name and hates saying it so she's going to refer you to something else BUT it is not a negative name like whore, skank, ect....so i would think its an ok thing to be called.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Too me - it just sounds low class like she's trying to belittle you.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:19 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I've been called a lot worse by an ex. And I've been called worse by better. Who cares. I would care more that your husband talks to his ex period.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I would be upset and I would let her know I'm not a babymomma I'm a WIFE. The difference is the love & commitment. I'd also talk to him about cutting off ties with her(unless they have children).
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I hate that term. I was married, we're nearing the end of the divorce process, and a few times my mother called my STBX my 'baby daddy' and that really annoyed me. It's not like I just got knocked up and he's some guy that's not really around anymore or anything...we were married, had a child and he takes care of him and sees him.

I guess it's all in how you view that phrase, to me...it's classless. I don't use it at all.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2010

• I really wouldn't care. I don't let petty things like that get to me.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• She sounds a little jelaous, IMO. Just shrug it off. She's only saying it to get to you, so don't let her have the satisfaction.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• can we say Jealous LOL...she is trying to see how far she can push you and btw she shouldnt even be friends with your DH I find that to also be a bit attached to the past. Almost like she is waiting for you both to fail and then she can scoop up the man and coddle his pride...she needs to move on and find herself a man and leave you and your man alone...sorry just my opinion...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2010